REVIEWS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
This crew was amazing. They came out and didn’t play around. They mean business! Did a great job and are very professional. Thanks Arbor Ace.
I recently called Arbor Ace Tree Service and another company to give me estimates for an emergency removal of two trees that had fallen from the adjacent property onto my backyard fence and garage. I then encountered the awkward situation when both companies arrived within minutes of each other to give me their estimates. Not only was Arbor Ace Tree Service courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and thorough but they agreed to split the job with the other company, who was quoting me the same price for also doing the job immediately. Arbor Ace Tree Service and the other company combined to get the job done in half the time for the same combined price both were quoting me individually. I wholeheartedly recommend Arbor Ace Tree Service (and the other company, who is also getting a 5-star review from me) for emergency tree removal needs.
We inquired about a tree removal and Joe came by within an hour. He gave us a competitive price and great advice. Highly recommended!
We called Joe after a tree fell along our property and our neighbors taking out a section of our fence. He was quick and Gave us a reasonable price for the tree removal shortly after the storm took out the trash. Joe is very knowledgeable and his guys worked diligently to remove the tree and all debris including pieces of our fence that had been scattered across the lawn. We will likely use Joe again to remove the other tree near our property line.
Had an entire limb fall off of a Norwegian Maple in the front yard. Tree is damaged and needs removal. Called multiple tree services to no avail. Called Arbor Tree Service early in the AM and spoke to Mike who said that his team would be in touch shortly. 20 minutes later, received a call from Joe who was extremely helpful and informative. Very professional, straightforward and honest when he gave the estimate. Joe went above & beyond getting this on the right track for a prompt resolution. I would recommend their services without any hesitation.
Extremely thorough and fast. Joe made sure everything went smooth from beginning to end. They even cleaned up the entire property of leaves and branches that were already on the ground. Highly recommended. No issues, problems, or complaints. Joe is also highly knowledgeable in knowing exactly what the different types of trees are and other shrubbery, as well as, knowing what the different types of diseases that possibly can be causing harm to your trees.
REVIEWS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
Certified Treecare Safety Professional
NJ Licensed Tree Expert
NJ Shade Tree Federation Member
- Reputation Matters. Reputable companies are most likely too busy to seek your business by knocking on your door unsolicited.
- A “good deal” isn’t always a good thing. Avoid special pricing that is only offered if you make an immediate decision.
- Ask for certificates of insurance. Liability and Worker’s Comp insurance protects you if they damage your property or injure someone.
- Ask for references. If possible, try to look at some previous work the arborist or tree care company has done.
- Hire a NJ Licensed Tree Expert. Go to NJ Tree Experts for more information.
- Verify memberships in any of the tree industry organizations in New Jersey.
- Check for certifications. The International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certification indicates a knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.
- Acceptable methodologies. Certain unacceptable pruning methods can severely deforms a tree and creates hazardous conditions. Make sure they’re not doing more harm than good.
- Get a written contract. Know in advance what work is going to be done, the dates the work is scheduled to begin and end, the total cost, what clean-up will be done and whether stump grinding is included if a tree is being removed. Reference to ANSI standards A300 should be included in the agreement.
- Be flexible. Tree care work usually slows down as winter approaches and you may save money if work can be done in the off-season. The dormant season is actually the best time for certain activities, including tree pruning and some pest control.
Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees. When you hire a licensed tree expert, you can be sure he is reputable and has a superior level of knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.